DaVinci Resolve Used to Grade Fall’s Most Anticipated Television Shows
Fremont, CA – October 8, 2014 – Blackmagic Design today announced that DaVinci Resolve is being used to color grade an exciting lineup of America’s brand new and returning hit fall television shows. 13 of the most anticipated series on top primetime and cable networks are using DaVinci Resolve for color correction.
Top colorists and post production facilities relying on DaVinci Resolve include DigitalFilm Tree, Encore and Level 3 Post, both part of the Deluxe Creative Services Group, Mad Old Nut Productions and Modern VideoFilm, which are all based in Los Angeles. Fall television shows using DaVinci Resolve include:
- CBS’ “NCIS: Los Angeles” and Lifetime’s “Un-Real” by Patrick Woodard of DigitalFilm Tree;
- CBS’ “Elementary” by Tony D’Amore and FX’s “American Horror Story” by Kevin Kirwan of Encore;
- ABC’s “Once Upon a Time” by George Manno of Level 3 Post;
- A&E’s “Dogs of War” by Kelly Reese of Deluxe;
- CBS’ “The Mentalist,” NBC’s “Aquarius” and MTV’s “Faking It” by Shaley Brooks of Mad Old Nut Productions; and
- ABC’s “Modern Family” by Aidan Stanford, FOX’s “Sleepy Hollow” and TNT’s “Legends” by Todd Bochner and FX’s “Sons of Anarchy” by Kim Schneider, all of Modern VideoFilm.
As the world’s most advanced color correction tool, DaVinci Resolve is the standard for high end post production workflows and continues to be the most popular and powerful color correction tool for the world’s biggest films, television programs and global commercial campaigns.
Product photos of DaVinci Resolve are available at www.blackmagicdesign.com/press/images.
About Blackmagic Design
Blackmagic Design creates the world’s highest quality video editing products, digital film cameras, color correctors, video converters, video monitoring, routers, live production switchers, disk recorders, waveform monitors and real time film scanners for the feature film, post production and television broadcast industries. Blackmagic Design’s DeckLink capture cards launched a revolution in quality and affordability in post production, while the company’s Emmy™ award winning DaVinci color correction products have dominated the television and film industry since 1984. Blackmagic Design continues ground breaking innovations including 6G-SDI and 12G-SDI products and stereoscopic 3D and Ultra HD workflows. Founded by world leading post production editors and engineers, Blackmagic Design has offices in the USA, UK, Japan, Singapore and Australia. For more information, please go to www.blackmagicdesign.com.